Thursday, August 26, 2010

phew!

1 day.

I am only working for 1 more day before the start of my maternity leave.

phew...

it's.... I'm not sure what to think of it... I don't think I fully realize it yet...

I worked pretty hard to leave an organized project for my assistant who is taking over for me as of Monday... I think it's a great opportunity for her and that she should take care of things pretty well.

Tomorrow night, I can officially stop thinking about work and start to focus on this big life event that's coming up. I had to really prepare mentally for this change - learn to 'let go' - this project will go on without me and it's not my responsibility anymore to make sure that everything goes smoothly for everyone. What a change... I hope I'll manage :)

I'm almost at 37 week (saturday...) I'm doing pretty well considering I'm a giant :)

It's pretty crazy -  the baby will be full term on Saturday, it could come out right then! I just hope that it will wait until at least September first because I would prefer it if my own midwifes would attend (they are on holiday right now...) That's all I hope for, after September first, you can come out anytime baby:)


wow - I'm not going to work for 7 months. 7 MONTHS!!! so weird...

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I