Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekly Exercise - 1/3

For the first time in a long time, I finally was able to get up early this morning and exercise!!



 I did the Tracey Mallett: Fit For Pregnancy DVD.


I probably have done it 5-6 times so far and I like it. She has a program specifically for the first and second trimester, as well as one for the third trimester. There are also a few bonus sessions for flexibility, core and postpartum.



The intensity is perfect. A thing that she repeats a lot during the sessions: you should never go above 70% effort (100% = exhaustion). At the start, it seems a bit easy, but by the end of it, it turns out to be a pretty good workout!

I also like the way that she split the main part of the workout in 3 x 6 minutes parts, with a running time on the bottom of the screen. I like knowing how much I can push based on how long I have to push for :)

Workout # 1 this week - completed! :)

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I