Monday, January 18, 2010

In the right direction...

translated from my french blog


I lost 0.2 lbs this week! So I am down to 157.0 lbs.

After a stellar week (that week I lost 0.6lbs) I had a pretty poor week where I didn't count anything at all. So I am pretty lucky to see a loss... But I don't worry about it too much - there are weeks where I am 'good' and I make an effort with WW, and there are weeks where I lose track and start eating like there won't ever be any more food in the world...

The important thing is not giving up at the first sign of difficulty, but rather to move on and start making better decisions now. In the end, the important thing is that there are more good weeks than bad weeks...

I decided to subscribe to that web clinic from the running room... It's a bit overwhelming, but I think I'm on to something... They give you a schedule to follow like the amount of km to run on what day of the week and everything... The goal is to gradually build up to being able to run a 10k - to complete a 10k, no matter how long it takes to run it... They have a lot of info online and it's really interesting...

I meant to say that the idea came to me when I read about Laura's experience, she did the 'in person' clinic and she wrote about it on her blog and I found it incredbly inspiring. She writes so well... It's thanks to her that I looked into the clinic in the first place, so Thank you Laura! :)

My sister came over from Montreal this weekend, and it was nice. She came with her friend and we all had lots of fun. It was nice to see my little sister!!! :)

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

congrats on your loss!! woohoo!!

elle1705 said...

wow, i recently started my own blog and have been viewing some others to see how everyone does it and how to spice up mine, and when coming across yours, i want to congratulate on your amazing progress and confidence. you seem to have a real positive outlook on your goals and thats amazing. keep up good work!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I