Monday, November 23, 2009

Let's start over...

translated from my french blog: On recommence...

At the beginning, the point of this blog was to help me track my weight loss. It worked well from January to July 2008, and then I hit a loooooong plateau. I lost about 7 pounds during the first edition of 'BLBE' about a year ago, and since then, I have maintained my weight at around 150 lbs.

Today, back from my 2 week holiday/wedding/honeymoon: 154.4 lbs.

So I am motivated to start again and follow the program more seriously this week.

On Sunday night, I prepared 5 meals for this week's lunches - 5 points each. I also filled my 'e-tool' with this info. I think I can progress and lose some weight if I make an effort in planing what I will eat ahead of time. Calculate my points ahead of 'eating them'. I've made the mistake of guessing how many points I eat and not journaling for too long now. Oh I have about 10 points left for today so I can afford to eat a little more chocolate... when in reality I was already out of points for the day...

I think that if I calculate my points before meals, I will be less likely to want to eat too much and have to count more unplanned points...

That's my goal this week: Count all my points a day ahead. Counting before eating...

one goal at a time right?

one, two, three, GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you SHOULD enjoy some indulgences on your honeymoon so that's to be expected.

But now that you're back, I think figuring out your meals & points ahead of time is a great plan. I did that last week and had a really successful week. You're inspiring me to try to do that as much as possible over the holidays.

ChezJulie said...

Well, you SHOULD enjoy some indulgences on your honeymoon so that's to be expected.

But now that you're back, I think figuring out your meals & points ahead of time is a great plan. I did that last week and had a really successful week. You're inspiring me to try to do that as much as possible over the holidays.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I