Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The plan...

I have put my menu for tomorrow into my Points tracker - and I thought I would share what the plan is here, so I stick to it. I am having trouble doing that these days, I have had trouble keeping track - the only way it works is if I kick my own bum and plan the night before... count first, then eat - not the other way around...

Breakfast:
'Oatmeal' PC bagel, with some 95% fat free cream cheese, and I'm going to throw in some spinach, see if it'll taste good (4 pts)

Lunch:
A Lean Cuisine frozen meal (5 pts)
A fibre one bar (or any of my 2 pts bars...)
100g of Fat free Activia Yogurt (2pts)
1 1/2 cups of strawberries (1 pt)

Dinner:
9 PC Blue Menu Chicken Meatballs (5pts)
A whole lot of fresh asparagus (Roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper) (1.5 pts)
A cup of Ocean Spray low-calories cranberry juice (1 pt)

That's a total of 21.5 points (I get 21 a day...) That's not bad...

Have a happy hump day! :)

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

crap - that menu sounds really good. now I'm hungry!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I