Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 16 - 150.4lbs Final BLBE II weight

wow I only lost 0,6lbs in 16 weeks...
I think it's time for me to start changing what I'm doing - I've been maintaining, not losing!

I know I say I've been off track and now I'm going back on track a lot, and I could say it again now, but it wouldn't be true. I need to figure out how to make it be 'true'... Find my motivation again... What makes me do it some days and what makes me not do it other days... ugh...

My sister was visiting from Montreal all last week (2 weekends) It was sooo nice to have her here for that much time - usually we see each other for a weekend once or twice a year - it always goes so fast. This time we got to spend some quality time together and I really appreciate that.

We went wedding dress shopping together! That was... um... difficult... Man is this a sport or what?!!! It was so good that she was there to help me, it would have been quite depressing to have to do it on my own... I didn't find one though, so I guess I will have to shop on my own again, but at least now I know what to expect... Anyways... I have to lose some weight to fit in the kind of dresses I like - wait NO! I need to lose some weight to be healthy!! Why do I sit on my bum so much? I don't know...

I feel like there isn't enough time in my days these days, to do what I used to do... I guess comes to think of it - I used to have at least one more hour in my day when I worked on my previous contract... that would be a start... With the wedding coming and some renovations we want to do I can't quit or find something else right now... I guess I'm going to have to make it work...

This was the final BLBE II week... I hope there will be a season III. I'll keep you posted if I hear about it! :)

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I