Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weigh In #1

Oui!! 150.2 lbs! In the 140s next week??!!

I woke up early enough that morning to prep and eat some oatmeal, with some skim milk...



at work I also had an Activia yogurt (not photographed)

For Lunch I had a bowl of rice from Amy's Kitchen - what a great find this Amy, I love these frozen meals!! They're kind of expensive, but I find it's worth it... much better than Lean Cuisine...



I recently went down to 21 points per day, and I noticed that it goes away quickly with the amount of snacks I usually have in the afternoon at work. So that day, even though I brought a lot of snacks to work, I started by counting my points first, and decided to only go for 1 snack, a 1 pt oat and raisins cookie from WW. (not photographed -oops!)

I was very hungry by 3pm, and had a huge headache by 6pm, I get home at 6h30pm... So I'll have to find out how to balance my meals and snacks better...

For dinner, we had some Blue Menu Italian Chicken Meatballs... There are 6 on the photo, but I had 14 of them, with some ketchup... (8pts) They are pretty small, and with the headache I had, I needed to feel full quick...



I felt like something chocolate-y, so I had a chocolate-soy pudding from Belsoy (2 pts)



oh, and I did about 20 minutes on the Wii Fit... but I don't count my activity points...

26 points for the day, not too bad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
I am also at 21 points and I often just have veggies for my snack, as they are 0 pts. The other thing I do is to mix veggies with other things that are low in points. One of my favorites is celery sticks with a 1 pt laughing cow cheese wedge. With one wedge of cheese I can make four celery sticks. I think it is filling.
Hope that tricks helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I