Tuesday, January 20, 2009

+1.2 lbs - One Tuesday later...

Yup, I gained weight this week... I couldn't resist going to the bakery with S on Friday... I could've resisted eating so much of it though... ugh... It was really up to me and I didn't stop myself... no wonder the scale was showing me a higher number... no excuse... but I'm putting this behind me and focusing on the 'now' - let's make better decisions, now.

So this morning I had a Luna bar in the car



An Activia Yogurt at work...



Some Kashi craquers at lunch



To accompany my Scallion-Tofu Stir-Fry leftovers. It's a WW recipe I made this weekend... This time I had it with some Wild Rice. The photo was taken this weekend, when I actually had it with some rice, but today I had it without it... Just as good...




For dinner we had some President's Choice Vegetable Samosas (forgot to take a photo...)

With some red peppers and snow peas as a snack



My cranberry juice...



A Date Square from the bakery (I only had a third of an actual serving- I had the whole thing on Friday... tsk tsk tsk)



and also some... hickory sticks :(

I don't know what's wrong with me these days but I'm going to have to start 'controlling' myself again when it comes to snacking... I don't get what happens, I just start with a snack, and then I just don't stop... Enough!!!

I know what I need to do... plan... I'm very new to planing - I need to teach myself that... Yes, I can;)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I like your picture menus, but gotta say they make me hungry! I'm sorry to hear about the loss this week, but like that you realize the problem. I am bad at planning also and need to work on it. I have been having snack attacks when I get home from school and I need to get in control of them. We can do it!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I