Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weigh In #4 + I won!!!

155.0 lbs
That's a 0.2 lb loss for this week...

I won on Mel's template contest!! :) Woo hoo!!! That's so cool! Thank you so much Mel and Lindsay! :) I have started to think of what I will do and which blog I will apply the new template to... my english blog, my french blog? I don't know yet... will keep you posted ;)

I started the new job, and it's going ok... Things are slowly starting to feel normal again... It's always tough to be in a new place with new people, so that's normal... We're in a temporary location until we move into our new building end of month... I can't wait for that... This office is ok but it's not 'private' enough for my liking... :) Everybody who passes by can see what I am doing because my monitors are facing the door of the office... There's a big window into my office right beside the door, so even if I closed it, it wouldn't help :)

A bit stressed because I'm using a program I haven't used in 3 years... (Avid Media Composer) but it's slowly coming back to me... I haven't 'really' started working on anything yet because there was no material available, but this afternoon, or tomorrow, I will get to use it and see how much I need to 're-teach' myself :)

I can't wait until I finally get to read all your blogs again - well, read them more regularly... And I want to blog more too... I know I said that already... :) It's coming soon, I can feel it! There is light at the end of this tunnel!!! Phew! :)

Hope everybody is having a fun time!! :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I can't wait to see what your new design is going to look like. Keep me posted. I'm glad the job is going well for you so far. I am sure you will get right back into that progrm. Miss your visits and hope to chat with you soon.
Mel

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I