Monday, October 6, 2008

Weigh In #3

155.2 lbs
That's a 0.6 lb loss for this week.

That's not a lot, especially considering I was 153.4 yesterday morning... Yes, you can kick my butt - I ate too much yesterday... I was so good all week and then - I went to the bulk barn, and bought some chocolate.... hmmmm.... I had some at 9pm, with a glass of Coke... hmmmm....

I need to get my Sunday nights under control because I really mess up with my week's effort just with one evening... I don't know why the Sunday night specifically - maybe it's just the depressing thought that I have to work the next day... but that's just a poor excuse... Also, I tend to sleep later in the morning on weekends, so on Monday, weigh in day, I have to break that... somehow I feel like this might make a difference on the scale - I read that somewhere, but I don't know if it's true... But the truth is, it's consistant: that's the way I weigh myself every Monday... so that shouldn't make a difference... I think it's really just a matter of putting more effort into it...

I have 2 weeks left of 'hell at work' and then I'll be able to have a more 'regular' schedule... I hate working late one night, working early one other morning... it just messes up with my metabolism... and it makes me grumpy... :) I hope the new job will be easier than my current job... it's only a one year contract this time...

Oh! I have to say though - I have accomplished something good this week - I have completed week 2 of the c25k program. Yup, for 3 days this week! Now on to week 3 on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

anyways... I ramble, I ramble... I should keep it short and blog again during the week... and do the same on my French blog, no worries :) Maybe I'll start doing that in a couple of weeks...

I think I was supposed to write about a small goal. hmmm... I think I want to seriously add strength training in my exercise routine. I have been saying that for a while, no I just want to do it. That would be perfect - 3 days of cardio, 2 days of strength training, 1 day off... Yup, that's my next small goal!

Have a good week!!!


EDIT*** here's one other small goal: I would really like to read more blogs from other participants and comment. I haven't had time to do so recently, and might not get to it until 2 weeks from now, but I'm going to try... You guys have been so nice to comment here!! Thank you!

3 comments:

Mrs. Tuttle's Class said...

Congrats on the loss...remember a loss is a loss. I'm trying to think of something maybe you can do on Sunday nights instead of eat. Or maybe you could do some popcorn or jello with coolwhip to keep the points down, but be able to eat something. I also chew gum when I'm getting the urge to eat when I know I'm not really hungry. Hopefully with a good couple of days you will be right back on track. Have a great week. Oh and thanks for giving my contest a shout out!!
Mel

Mel said...

Sorry about the sign on up there. I didn't realize I was signed into blogger with my classroom blog. Whoops. I wonder how many other comments I've left for people under there!!

Anonymous said...

I had a couple weeks there where my day before WI was less than WI day. But, I shrug it off and think, it's all going the right direction overall.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I