Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Day 2

I started the day by doing my first day of C25k week 2. It was pretty good, a bit tougher than week 1, but I got it done...
Biggest accomplishment here is that even though I have not exercised all week and lost track of my points yesterday, I didn't wait until my weigh in day to 'reset' - if I have a bad week, I usually give up and continue 'being bad' until the weigh in day, where I 'reset'... Not good...
Things can and will most likely go out of control sometimes, but you should always go back 'on program' as soon as you can... I need to remember that...
I counted all of my points so far today, and well, I exercised... Yay! :)

Off to read some blogs from the biggest loser challenge... part of this challenge is also to encourage others :) I just realized I got some comments here already! I hadn't set up the comment notification emails yet... Thank you for your comments! :)

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Good for you for reseting before your weigh in day. Back on track!!

Leigh Anne said...

I'm totally the same way with resetting on weigh in day. And like you this challenge has me resetting today, instead of waiting until Tuesday. YAY for challenges.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Progress...

 Pregnancy Ticker

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BLBE I